CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Favorite Pics of the Week

Pic #1: Robe Love. Carter and I share a love for robes. After a nice bath/shower who doesn't wear a fluffy robe? C is very modest in his robe and freaks out if he shows to much skin. Yesterday his robe came open slightly at the top and he yelled "Help. My boobies!" Oops for teaching him body parts....



Pic #2: Stomach Sleeper. C is a stomach sleeper. So am I. I also move around a lot in my sleep. I never get to enjoy sleeping sideways/halfway off the bed because I share a bed. I don't however have Tow-Mater sheets. Why do adults always have boring sheets?

Pic #3 Daddy's Helper. C loves to help pick produce from our garden. He doesn't discriminate between green or red tomatoes though. He pops them all into his mouth without washing them. Dirt flavored tomatoes are the best!

4 comments:

Foust Family said...

These are my favorite pics, too! The robe is, of course, my fav! You're right, who doesn't love a nice comfy robe?!?! We should design fun adult sheets! Who doesn't love fresh garden tomatoes? I'm jealous, we don't have any!

corrychronicles said...

Those are some pretty cute pics! :o)

Ben and Carrie said...

Mitchell LOVES to pick green and yellow tomatoes and does not like when I tell him to only pick the red ones. Oh well, at least he is helping...

I love the "help! My boobies!!" That is hilarious and is the Favorite Quote of the week! I feel like saying that a lot myself...

I am a stomach sleeper myself, I love it. Gets tricky when I'm pregnant though, but I still try.

Love his robe- very manly. He looks adorable in it.

Ann said...

Cute post! I love the robe one, especially the boobie part!