CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

If I had a nickel for every kiss......

Do you not just want to kiss these chubby cheeks? I do, all day, everyday. At what age will this embarrass my son? 5, 10, 21?? Hopefully not soon......I can't get enough of him!

Carter must get his "hair genes" from both sets of Grandpas and his father......He does have hair but it's quite thin...........plus there is always more on the bottom/back than top. It's all business in front and all party in back!

8 comments:

karla said...

Oh yeah - let's hear it for the mullet! Okay, so he doesn't have a mullet, but just hearing "business in the front and party in the back" gets me thinking about those oh so lovely mullets!

neilandamanda said...

I have to admit Karla....obviously I stole that line from your great song! Have you put out a CD yet?

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkmortensen said...

Chubby cheeks are the best, but really what is cuter than that pouty lip, really? He is growing up!!

Ben and Carrie said...

I am a softie for the chubby cheeks, obviously (and chubby thighs, fingers, arms, etc). I'll throw in a quarter and you can give him 5 kisses from me. See you next week!

And there's nothing wrong with a mullet....

Ann said...

He DOES have such cute, chubby cheeks! He's getting alot of hair too, I noticed on Sunday!

Foust Family said...

Love the cheeks and the hair!!!

Ericka said...

He is such a cutie! Those dang mullets on babies! His cheeks are irresistable!